The Regional Human Resources Office provides recruitment services to the American Embassy in Bangkok, the Consulates General in Chiang Mai, and other agencies in the U.S. Mission in Thailand.
We extend our appreciation for considering the U.S. Government in Thailand as a potential employer. The U.S. Missions in Thailand provide equal opportunity, and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people.
- Vacancies Announcement - updated April 18, 2014 (PDF 480KB)
Please read the following links carefully. Failure to follow instructions will invalidate your application.
- Check Lists for Application Package | Print Version (PDF 175KB)
- Submission Guidelines
- DS-174 (Application Form) (PDF 920KB)
- Instruction for DS-174 (PDF 144KB)
- Appointment Eligible Family Member (AEFM) and U.S. Veteran Hiring Preference
The Foreign National Student (Thai) Internship Program (FNSIP)
- Vacancy Announcement for FNSIP: Bangkok (PDF 157KB) || Chiang Mai (PDF 126KB)
- FNSIP Application Form (PDF 418KB)
- Guidelines for FNSIP
For U.S citizen students who are interested in applying for a student internship with the Department of State in working in a foreign affairs environment, see: http://careers.state.gov/students/programs.
Hours of Operations: Monday – Friday, 7:00am-4:00pm, excluding official holidays.
The Regional Human Resources Office/Talent Recruitment & Staffing
The Foreign National Student (Thai) Internship Program
The Regional Human Resources Office/HR Operations Center