Instruction and Appointment Packets
Instructions and Appointment Packets
- IV Information Packet
• Packet 3 Instructions for Immigrant Visas
• Packet 4 Appointment Packet for Immigrant Visas
- K Information Packet
• Packet 3 Instructions for K Visas
• Packet 4 Appointment Packet for K Visas
Forms and Useful Links
- Medical Examination Instructions
- Thai Police Clearance Certificate Instructions
- Domicile Information
- Child Custody and Parental Consent Policy
- Affidavit of Support
• Your petitioner must present evidence that neither the principal applicant nor any dependent applicants (if applicable) will become a public charge in the United States. The petitioner’s income must meet 125% of the Poverty Guidelines for immigrant visa applicants.
• IRS Tax Transcripts are available online and a tax transcript may be submitted in lieu of a tax return for the same year.
• IRS Verifications of Non-filing are available online.
Two (2) COLOR frontal view photographs for each applicant. Photographs must meet the following requirements:
- Photos must be 2 x 2 inches (50 x 50 mm)
- Color photograph
- White background
- No borders
- Applicant must face the camera directly
- Applicant’s face must cover at least 50% of the area of the photo
- Both ears must be visible
- No earrings
- No head covering
- Photo must be recent (taken no more than six months ago)
- Print name of applicant on the back of the photo
Forbidden Items and Entry Regulations
NO backpacks, suitcases, or large bags/handbags
NO laptops, tablets or MP3 players
NO cameras, electronic chargers and ear plugs
More restricted items
Only visa applicants with confirmed appointments will be granted access on to the Embassy compound. Accompanying persons are required to wait outside the Embassy entrance.
If you fail to follow these security requirements you may face delays or cancellations to your visit.