Instruction and Appointment Packages
In immigrant visa cases, the petitioner and/or applicant will receive instruction and appointment packages from the National Visa Center (NVC).
In K and immigrant visa petitions approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in Bangkok, applicants should download the visa packages from this web page. Receipt of an I-797 Notice of Approval from USCIS does not indicate that the case is pending with the U.S. Embassy. The downloadable documents below are provided solely for those who have cases pending with the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok. Please do not send any of the documents below to the Embassy unless instructed to do so.
Note: You should never pay for travel arrangements to the U.S. (i.e. airfare) without having an immigrant visa (including fiancé visa and adoption visa) in your possession. The U.S. Consulate General accepts no responsibility expenses incurred, if you do so. Provided a visa is approved, it may be issued within a few business days; however, we are unable to guarantee the issuance of a U.S. visa prior to specific travel date. You risk financial loss if you ignore this advice.
"K Visa" Packages
- Instruction Package for "K" Visa Applicants (K Packet 3) (PDF 307KB)
- Appointment Package for "K" Visa Applicants (K Packet 4) (PDF 315KB)
"Immigrant Visa" Packages
- Instruction Package for "IV" Visa Applicants (IV Packet 3) (PDF 306KB)
- Appointment Package for "IV" Visa Applicants (IV Packet 4) (PDF 304KB)
Forms and other Documents
- Form DS-2001, Notification of Applicant Readiness (PDF 29KB)
- Form DS-230, Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration
- Form DS-156, Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Form DS-156K, Nonimmigrant Fiancé(e)Visa Application
- Form DS-157, Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Form I-864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the Act
- Form I-864EZ, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the Act
- Form I-864A, Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member
- Form I-864W, Intending Immigrant's Affidavit of Support Exemption
- Form I-864P, Poverty Guidelines
- Form I-134, Affidavit of Support
- Medical Exam Documents: Medical Instruction (PDF 148KB) Medical Forms
- Instruction for Thai Police Clearance Certificate (PDF 121KB)
- Photograph Requirements (PDF 191KB)
- Custody Certificate Sample (PDF 146KB)
- Marital Certificate Sample (PDF 156KB)
- DNA Instruction (PDF 176KB)
- Information on the Legal Rights Available to Immigrant Victims of Domestic Violence in the United States and Facts about Immigrating on a Marriage-Based Visa: Pamphlet in English (PDF 54KB), Pamphlet in Thai (PDF 154KB).