Emergency Messages and Announcements
Below please find recent public announcement(s) and emergency message(s) issued by the American Citizen Services Section of the U.S. Embassy in Bangkok.
- Message to U.S. Citizens: Final Opportunities to Return Voted Ballots - October 24, 2012
- Message to U.S. Citizens: Completing and Returning Absentee Ballots - October 3, 2012
- Mandatory Appointment System for American Citizen Services at U.S. Embassy Bangkok - July 24, 2012
- Web Chat Transcript: ‘Federal Benefits for Americans Abroad’ - March 13, 2012
- Security Message to U.S. Citizens: Planned demonstration at Embassy on THURSDAY, September 27 - September 27, 2012
- Security Message to American Citizens: Demonstration at U.S. Embassy Bangkok on September 18 - September 18, 2012
- Emergency Message to U.S. Citizens: Security Update - September 14, 2012
- Emergency Message to American Citizens: Earthquake and Tsunami Warning - April 11, 2012
- Emergency Message to U.S. Citizens: Explosions in the vicinity of Sukhumvit Soi 71 Bangkok - February 14, 2012
- Emergency Message to U.S. Citizens: Possible Terrorist Threat - January 13, 2012
- World Wide Caution - February 19, 2013
- World Wide Caution - July 18, 2012
- World Wide Caution - January 24, 2012
For more travel information on Thailand, please consult the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs' Country-Specific Information on Thailand.
After Hours Emergencies
Calling from inside Thailand: 02-205-4000
Calling from U.S.: 011-66-2-205-4000
Ask for the Duty Officer
Emergencies During Office Hours
Calling from inside Thailand: 02-205-4000, 4049
Calling from U.S.: 011-66-2-205-4000, 4049
Ask for American Citizens Services
These phone numbers are not for visa inquiries.
Hours of Operation
Office Hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 12 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Regular services are available by appointment only from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
U.S. Embassy Bangkok
95 Wireless Road