PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS AND MESSAGES FOR U.S. CITIZENS
Consular Outreach: Udorn
Dear American citizens residing in the Udorn region,
The Consular Section of the American Embassy in Bangkok is pleased to inform you the location for the scheduled consular outreach visit to Udorn on March 6, 2012.
Consular staff will be available to provide services on:
Tuesday, March 6, 2012 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 Noon.
at the Centara Hotel & Convention Center, at 277/1 Prajaksillapakhom Rd. Muang, Udon Thani 41000, Thailand Telephone: 042-343555 http://www.centarahotelsresorts.com/Udonthani.asp
The following consular services are available during our outreach visits:
- Notarial Services and Certified Copies ($50.00 or Baht 1,600). This includes income affidavits for retirees in Thailand.
- Passport renewal applications ($110.00 or Baht 3,520 for adult passports, and $105 or Baht 3,360 for a child’s passport).
- Extra visa pages ($82 or Baht 2,624). Note: we can accept applications, but the passports will have to be brought back to the Embassy for final processing the next working day. We will have prepaid Thailand Post envelopes that you can buy from us (at cost: Baht 75) if you wish us have us mail your passport back to you. Alternatively, you can pick up your passport at the Embassy. You can also have a friend pick up your passport at the Embassy by providing the friend written authorization to present to us.
- Social Security, VA, or other federal benefits questions will be taken and we will try to provide forms and answers. If we cannot answer your question at the outreach, we will send you a response later.
- Updated information regarding new Voter Registration/Absentee Ballot requirements. If you wish to vote from overseas this year, you need to submit a new Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) this year (and every succeeding year) even if you have voted absentee in the past.
Please bring exact change!
Consular Reports of Birth cannot be processed during consular outreach trips.
Appointments are not needed for consular services during outreach visits. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the American Citizen Services Unit at 02-205-4049.
We look forward to seeing you.
American Citizen Services